Monday, April 4, 2011

One Day: Musings

One day...
I'm going to be some famous writer and you can say--
"Woah, man, I read that chick's blog! You think her book is messed up-- try her mind!!"
Aha. Ahaha.

One day...
I'm going to have the most bad-assed bonsai the world has ever seen.

One day...
I'll get my parents to close the bathroom when they have to go.

One day...
I'll open an affordable French cafe.

One day...
My keyboard will have the "accent aigu" so that I can spell cafĂ© correctly.


One day...
I'll figure out what shade of foundation to use. Polish yellow is quite hard to find.


One day...
I'll stop abusing my friends so much (but what fun is that?).


One day...
I will open a knickknack shop called "Nook's Cranny" for all the shit I've always wanted to hoard.


One day...
I'm going to crochet something again instead of just buying yarn.


One day...
I will prove that Pluto is still a planet and that dwarfs should not be treated differently.
MVEMJSUNP. How else are we supposed to get pizzas?!


One day...
I will go to bed on time...
(Uh. I suppose that's my cue to go.)


--------------
With tired eyes,
Oceana (a kayla who remembers this old regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment