Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Be Honest

Be honest.
You're not here for my literary wonders.
You're here for the patterns.
I'm working on it.

WIP:
Sewing: Any interest on how to turn a hand towel into an overnight toiletry bag? (because I've done it.)






Learning to knit: How the heck do you purl?
Crochet (is on the back burner): I'm thinking about it. Sometimes.


******** Want me to figure something out? Try something new? Show how to make the bag?
Ask. Comment. C'mon. Someone
I'm here, blogging here, for you! The people! 
Nowwwwww, "Tell me whatcha want, what ya really really want!"*********

2 comments:

  1. How to make the bag!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? that is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get to that as soon as all of my projects are over with ;D Thanks for the comment <3.

    ReplyDelete