Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mad Skillz

Currently...
I'm working on my crocheting skills.
It doesn't help when you have the attention span of a small dog and the success of a rock.

Success of a rock?
Let me explain young ones (probably sain, too. HAH. Who needs SANITY?!.. ah... hah... hah..)...
Okay. So the rock?
This little buddy's probably thinking of something along these lines:

"I'm gonna get up this freaking hill. You know I am.
Just wait. Wait for it... Wait for it...
See that? That's progress."

Me: You're imagining things again.

"Troll, I thought I told you to get out of my fantasies!"

Me: *coughs* Gay and stupid.
"What?! What'd you call meh mother?!"

Me: Two camels in a tiny car. (thanks =3)

"POOF"

Me:
Now that's over, you can hopefully see the success rate of that rock.
And get my point:

It doesn't help when you have the attention span of a small dog and the success of a rock.Yeah. Things aren't going too well... From my view at least. I'll be putting pics up, though. xD And maybr links and whatnot. Depends if anybody comments. Or views this. Please do!

Peace out,
Luna (a kayla who wishes her name was something cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment