Wednesday, March 10, 2010



High school registration is tomorrow (3/11/10) And... I'm still pretty unsure- indecisive as always.

It's my brother's birthday today (Bryan), so for once, a hunk of our family got together to celebrate. Huzzah!
Standing in front of Chili's.... this is my argument for why I want to learn French.

"I don't want to take Spanish 'cause I don't want a boyfriend named Pablo!"
Don't take offense, but my dad found this pretty damn hilarious. Well, so did I.
It's true.
Jacque, clear sailing for you, buddie. Lol.
----
If you know me, you should be aware of the fact that I can be pretty paranoid at times.
I'm afraid of the dark- and open spaces.
So when I saw figures moving in the dark by our house, you think I freaked?
Yeah. I freaked.
Upon closer inspection....
I found out that they were three (huge!) random deer. Just... munching away.
They walked/ tromped off pretty calmly.....
At least my dad knows what's been screwing with the bushes and his ceramics (mushrooms, rabbits, gnomes)

Huh....
The easily surprised,
Elenor (a kayla who wishes her name was something cooler)

No comments:

Post a Comment