Saturday, April 3, 2010

CAN YOU PASS?!

Okay, these things REALLY make me wonder.
Because.... they're like so damn hard to figure out.















Little kid: Mommy, why is E.T. laying on our living room floor?

Or.....

Little kid #2: MOMMY, WHY'S GRANDMA NAKED ON THE FLOOR AGAIN?!
-----
HELLO MY LOVELY AND ADORING FANS, WELCOME TO ANOTHER SEGMENT OF: KAYLA KULTURE!!

*complete silence*
.....
I'm not even worth crickets, am I?
voice: No.

Me: THAT WASN"T MEANT TO BE ANSWERED!!!

voice: Uh, huhh....

.....
Sorreh, no one's talked to me today, so I'm getting a little... crazy.
Voice: A LITTLE?!

Me: I SAID A LITTLE!!!

Voice: *coughs*

Me: You're going to be doing more than that once I'm done with you!!!
Voice: Your mom. Heh....

Me: Oh, god..... O.O eeeewww....
------------



Here's my mom- if you need a reference picture.
See-- this is why I would like to become a photographer:
I find the best in everyone.
-----
I'm trying to catch up on some manga reading, but alas, my parents are cruel, leaving me to sleep downstairs so the dumb dog doesn't whine. Ugh.
Here's the one I've finished so far (they only have 1-25) SOOOB!! TT~TT

Faster Than A Kiss

It's such an adorable series. Hehe, hot glasses dude. Why aren't there ever hot glasses GIRLS?!
Are they trying to tell me something?! Hahahaha.... Nah, I'm already aware of my status.



----
WHICH ONE'S THE KAYLA?!










Oh, and if you need help--- It's the first one.
----
Mah dears, mah dears--- I'm unsure when I'll write next.
It's spring break--- and I'll be heading to New Orleans for five days!
Kayla's pronouciation time!
(Knew-- Or-leens. Not Lens, kiddies.)
Lol. Just like good 'ol  Arkansas.
(Are-can-saw) (Ark-in-slaw)
Both seem interesting enough to me.

Dog's crying up a storm....
NIGHTY NIGHT!!! GAH!

With loff,
the girl with the sloth backpack named athena (a kayla who'll explain things later)

No comments:

Post a Comment