Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Noob Powers Are Tingling Once Again

I was listening to a song by Creed....
And I kinda misinterpreted some of the lyrics.

"Wool. Oh, wool.
The only way is wool.

Wool. Oh, wool.
The only way is wool.

I feel angry. I feel helpless.
Wanna change the world, yeah.
I feel vile lint. I feel aloe.
Don't try to change my mind, no.

Society blinded by color why,
I hold out wool to reason over
Discimination, I want both sides
Seeds of hate
Well I suck vernor!"

......
The song's called "One". Here are the real lyrics, lol.

"One, oh one,
The only way is one

One, oh one,
The only way is one


I feel angry I feel helpless
Want to change the world
I feel violent I feel alone
Don't try and change my mind


Society blind by color
Why hold down one to raise another
Discrimination now on both sides
Seeds of hate blossom further."



Well. I was close.
Kinda.

Just listen to it yourself!! XDDD
Good night everyone!
(concert AGAIN tomorrow at rocketown. Nevershoutnever!)

<333333
Someone who isn't kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment