Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mmm.... Nailpolish.

The thing that makes your food taste weird (if you eat with your fingers).
The thing that tastes really bad to begin with.
The thing that "mysteriously spills" on the carpet into a cement stain.
The thing that really sucks to use if you're not ambidextrous.
And last, the thing that smells almost as toxic bad/good as a sharpie.

And no.
This is not a toilet.

It's nailpolish!!
And I think that I found a brand that I actually like.
Huzzah! >and to any guy readers, you know you want to<

It's expensive, so I could only get two pens of it. Yes, pens.
Ever been to walgreens or some other random minute store. (if no, shake head anyways)
Voice: or in english, a drugstore.
Good.
Then you've probably seen the weird stands of nailpolish and the one with the broom looking goatee on it.
That's my precious.
The brand is---
Sally Hansen's:
Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen.
That's a mouthful.



These aren't my hands, but I hope you get my point.
And no, I did not cut these off for my collection, either...
And no, I... don't..... have... a .. hand coll----
*shoots a gun*
All better.

Not that that little disagreement is taken care of, here's the one I got.
(appearantly new, or nouveaute!) Turquoise Chrome. Oooh, exotic.

The other is a nail art pen by the same brand.
Guess what color?!
BLACK!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Woops, I was on both italics and bold lock.

Heh. I'm so easily entertained.
CAPS LOCK ON.
caps lock off
CAPS LOCK ON
off
ON
off
ON
off.
Kay, I'm done.
NAH, NOT REALLY.
i DON'T GET THIS, WHY AM i SCREAMING AGAIN?? AHHGH!
WELL, I'M ALWAYS SCREAMING ANYWAYS.

NIGHTY NIGHT. I HAVE TO TAKE MY SHOWWWWWAH.
LOVE YOU ALL. NOT REALLY.
KAYLA (WHY AM I USING CAPS AGAIN?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment